actual college advice:
- if you have the chance to leave ur house/dorm, take it. i spent the majority of my time in my tiny dorm room because i was very anxious and sad and i pulled out a lot of hair, including the majority of my eyebrows. they have suffered because of my freshman year
- make friends. i didn’t make friends until this year and they are good ppl. hello friends
- DO YOUR HOMEWORK HOLY SHIT!!!!!! i failed 3 (three) classes my freshman year and i felt terrible because i had very good grades in high school. you can’t glide through college like u did in high school. do your homework, even if it’s shitty, you’ll still get credit.
- dont eat anything in the cafeteria. dont
- go to a frat party. kiss a person. or don’t. that’s totally your choice
- join a club if that’s your thing, if not hang out with ppl in your dorm and make friends that way.
- actually experience things instead of sitting inside the majority of the time crying and pulling your hair out and thinking about how much fun everyone else is having
- spend less time on the internet
- do NOT overexert yourself. if you feel you’re taking too many credits, drop a class. you have plenty of time to take it again.